Large (695-1600 cfm / 19.7-45.2 m³/min)
DrillAir™ Open Unit: Large portable air compressor range 33-39,97m³/min (1165-1335cfm), 25-30bar (365-435psig)
At Atlas Copco we understand your requirements in the tough world of industrial drilling, where reliability and easy maintenance are as essential as high-pressure air. Our DrillAir™ Open Units feature an open frame design for specialist applications and OEM system integration. They deliver high capacity, high pressure effectively, reliably and cost-efficiently. You can further enhance their fuel consumption with the innovative FuelXpert™ system, while Oiltronix™ technology enables the components to last longer. Powered by heavy-duty Caterpillar engines, DrillAir™ Open Unit compressors allow you to drill deeper and larger holes at the fastest penetration rates and with the highest productivity.
- Economical – You can achieve large fuel savings at partial compressor load with FuelXpert™, which electronically regulates engine speed and the air inlet valve to optimize fuel consumption.
- Energy savings and highest air volume with the DrillAir™ screw element.
- Easy operation – With the user-friendly control panel you get comprehensive digital diagnostics, a clear display, easy parameter setting and rapid access to your stored data.
- Smooth, fast on-road towing and high maneuverability thanks to a tandem undercarriage.
- Ultra-reliable – Oiltronix™ V2 avoids formation of water in the compressor oil system leading to extended element lifetime.
- Ease of transport and installation makes these units ideal for specialist applications and OEM system integration.
- Superior cooling performance with a dedicated ‘no enclosure design’ which enables operation in very hot ambient conditions.
- Units: Imperial
|Normal effective working pressure||365 - 510 psi|
|Air flow (FAD)||550 - 630 l/s|
|Air flow (FAD)||1165 - 1335 cfm|
|Sound power level||104 dB(A)|
|Engine||Caterpillar C18 ACERT T3|
|Weight||15873 - 22267 lbs|
|Length||212 - 268 inch|
|Width||89 - 100 inch|
|Height||98.8 - 120 inch|
- Units: Metric