Medical oil-lubricated compressors
GA MED: Oil-injected screw compressors for medical applications
Whether you work at a hospital, dental practice, veterinary lab or clinical laboratory, maximum reliability is your main priority. To successfully perform your work and make sure your equipment functions effectively, you rely on ultra-clean air. Designed precisely for these applications, GA MED oil-injected compressors bring you proven reliability and Atlas Copco’s latest high-efficiency compression element. You benefit from outstanding performance, flexible operation and the highest productivity, along with minimal total cost of ownership.
- Highest reliability – The GA MED series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. Ensuring a long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating cost, they contain the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element. GA MED systems are pre-certified to simplify your certification process on installation. They surpass the requirements of the most demanding standards and regulations such as:
- Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
- European pharmacopoeia
- EN ISO 7396-1
- ISO 14971
- Reduced energy costs – Our GA MED compressors can reduce your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs thanks to the use of our highly efficient screw element.
- Air system integration – The GA MED can be placed where you need it. Its low noise operation and dedicated air treatment equipment ensure a healthier environment in the plant room. Moreover, all GA MED compressors are delivered ready for use, significantly reducing installation costs.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Integrated purity – When partnered with a dedicated dMED or MED air purifying system, the GA MED generates compressed air into pure breathing quality air. You rest assured at all times that the air quality delivered by the system accords to what the doctor ordered.
- Units: Imperial
|Pressure||145 - 175 psi|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Capacity FAD (l/s, cfm)||17.8 - 109.5 cfm|
|Weight||573.2 - 903.9 lbs|
|Length||60.8 - 66.3 inch|
|Width||26.8 - 27.5 inch|
|Height||36.3 - 48.8 inch|
|Motor power||7 - 34.9 HP|
|Input power||8.7 - 39.6 HP|
- Units: Metric
|Pressure||10 - 13 bar|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Capacity FAD (l/s, cfm)||8.4 - 51.7 l/s|
|Weight||260 - 410 kg|
|Length||1545 - 1685 mm|
|Width||680 - 699 mm|
|Height||922 - 1240 mm|
|Motor power||5.2 - 26 kW|
|Input power||6.5 - 29.5 kW|