Oil-free reciprocating piston compressors
HX/HN: Oil-free reciprocating piston compressors, 30-560 kW / 40-750 hp
Atlas Copco’s HX/HN oil-free reciprocating compressors are extremely reliable solutions for air, nitrogen, C0/C02, methane, hydrogen and argon. Designed for 24/24 industrial service, with minimal maintenance cost and long overhaul intervals, HX/HN compressors can work in a most efficient and cost-effective way under difficult site conditions.
- Oil-free – Thanks to their PTFE piston rings and long distance pieces, the compression chambers are perfectly oil-free. HX/HN compressors are the right solution when compressed air is in contact with the end product (drinkable water, gases).
- Energy saving – Reciprocating technology ensures excellent volumetric efficiency and economic operation in terms of energy.
- Flexibility – A wide variety of regulation systems adjust the flow rate according to the real utilization of the machine: by stepped regulation (valve unloading); by-pass valve; variable speed drive; or a combination of the above solutions.
- High reliability – Low piston speed and low interstage temperatures preserve the inner parts of the machines. The horizontal design ensures a low vibration/pulsation for increased reliability. Design is close to API 618.
- Adaptability to your application – We can adapt the machine’s internal parts and material to your gas composition requirements or to different inlet pressures. We can also adapt containers for rental equipment or in complete packages including dryer, filters and control panels. HX/HN compressors can work in difficult environments: outdoor, indoor, refineries, deserts (high inlet temperatures) and sandy environments.
- Easy maintenance – Horizontal design – safe and comfortable for operators – long service intervals (up to 8000 h/year without service intervention).
- Units: Imperial
|Installed motor power||40 - 750 HP|
|Pressure Ratio Mini/Maxi||4 max|
|Air Nitrogen||2175 psig|
|Argon, methane, biomethane||1450 psig|
|Hydrogen, carbon monoxide||1450 psig|
|Carbon dioxide||870 psig|
|Inlet pressure||0.05 - 725 psi|
|Outlet Flow/2 compression stages||76.5 - 3240 scfm|
- Units: Metric
|Installed motor power||30 - 560 kW|
|Pressure Ratio Mini/Maxi||1 min|
|Air Nitrogen||150 bar|
|Argon, methane, biomethane||100 bar|
|Hydrogen, carbon monoxide||80 bar|
|Carbon dioxide||60 bar|
|Inlet pressure||0.04 - 50 bar|
|Outlet Flow/2 compression stages||130 - 14000 Nm³/h|