Small (67-190 cfm / 1-5 m³/min)
The Ready to Go range: 1,90-5,30m³/min (67-190cfm), 7-12bar (102-175 psig)
We call the compressors in this range “ready to go”. These compressors were developed in conjunction with our key customers and are ready to go, and ready to move – when you are! Making them the perfect companion for pneumatic tools and other applications that require high free air delivery, such as sandblasting. All the compressors in this range come with a HardHat® canopy. This highly resistant cover is tough, really tough. It withstands dents, scratches and corrosion like no other. (metal canopy options are also available).
- Ease of operation – All controls are located on a single panel for quick access and smooth operation.
- Long-lasting – Body parts are made of powder-coated Zincor™ steel for excellent corrosion resistance. The canopy can also be supplied in highly impact-resistant HardHat™ polyethylene.
- High efficiency – The combination of an efficient Honda, Kubota or Deutz engine and the high performance Atlas Copco compressor element guarantees outstanding efficiency and reduced wear.
- Low operational cost, high fuel autonomy – All models are fitted with a stepless, fully automatic regulator. This constantly varies the engine speed according to air demand, reducing fuel consumption. The high capacity fuel tank allows the Series 7 to work a full shift without the need to refuel.
- Easy to service – You can remove the side panels, front and rear baffle in seconds, while self-supporting gas struts lift the hood in one piece. The result is fast service access to accelerate maintenance and reduce downtime.
- Low cost of ownership – The tough, impact-resistant HardHat™ canopy resists damage and corrosion, eliminating the time and cost of repair and repaint jobs.
- Units: Imperial
- Units: Metric